Kato Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kato Studios - The home of MMORPG Private Server Development.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[24/7] XaddoUSA Hotel [r63] Dedicated Hosting//Battle Banzai//Wired//Skating//Pets//100% Rollers (Actual Economy) XaddoUSA.sytes.net
Sea Kayaking with Killer Whales, British Columbia PURE ORCA Vancouver Island in Johnstone Strait! Go to: Outforadventure.com

[Stable] KatoCMS V1.0 [Release] [English]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Climax
Admin

[Stable] KatoCMS V1.0 [Release] [English] Empty
PostSubject: [Stable] KatoCMS V1.0 [Release] [English]   [Stable] KatoCMS V1.0 [Release] [English] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 am

Introducing KatoCMS! We didnt use any old code from PHPRetro or Uber or anything like that it is all from scratch. It is similar in alot of ways to HoloCMS and PHPRetro but it is much more stable!

Improvements that other CMS's dont have: HC actually works properly without you fucking around with files. Also the bugs that are ALL known are fixed (Except badges we are still working on) This is only our first release for this so thsi is amazing! And extremely well done in such short time!

We will be releasing 2 Free Licenses for the first two people who will actually make a hotel out of it! Then your hotel will be listed on our site as an Official Kato Hotel. If you get or buy KatoCMS you will not be allowed to change what says KatoCMS to anything else. Doing so will result in us removing your license and (not kidding) hacking will take place.

All the files 100% work and are 100% clear of virus's or RAT's.

I dont have a virus scan done so if someone will scan it and post below that would be great!
Also i will put screenies so u can see and i will put them as a reply. (Doing that tomorrow or later today)

Please enjoy KatoCMS if you get it. Contact me for a free version (It is full its not a Lite edition) But we will be making a Lite Edition that expires after 10 days or something idk we are still working on it!
Back to top Go down
https://kato-studios.forumotion.com

[Stable] KatoCMS V1.0 [Release] [English]
Page 1 of 1