Kato Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kato Studios - The home of MMORPG Private Server Development.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[24/7] XaddoUSA Hotel [r63] Dedicated Hosting//Battle Banzai//Wired//Skating//Pets//100% Rollers (Actual Economy) XaddoUSA.sytes.net
Sea Kayaking with Killer Whales, British Columbia PURE ORCA Vancouver Island in Johnstone Strait! Go to: Outforadventure.com

Welcome To Kato-Studios!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Climax
Admin

Welcome To Kato-Studios! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Kato-Studios!   Welcome To Kato-Studios! EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:25 am

Hi , My name is Peter James. People refer to me as Sketch.

In past years i have sucked...like really SUCKED at coding and making my own CMS's and hotels. But recently i have become incredibly skilled at it and I am putting a taem together to run Kato Studios. I will be recruiting on this forum so , if you actually can code please leave a response.

If not Welcome To Kato! We will be posting tutorials about all various kinds of things mainly focusing on MMORPG Private Server Development. Our specialty is Habbo Retros from V1 all the way to r63 and we are currently developing r70 which is a new system. (May take some time)

Please feel free to post your own tutorials , advertisements on our server adverts category , questions , and recruit your own hotel and CMS development teams.

We at Kato do take great interest in good designs. So if you design a nice Kato Studios logo , Habbo Retro CMS (v26-r63) A remake of Phoenix CMS by Aaron or anything else you think we may like (Emulators Etc) We will definetly take notice and consider letting you join our staff team as we can further develop it and make it one of the most popular CMS's Or Emulator's around today.

Thanks for joining ,
Kato Staff
Back to top Go down
https://kato-studios.forumotion.com

Welcome To Kato-Studios!
Page 1 of 1